The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, The Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; The Chicago Theatre; and the Wang Theatre in Boston. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA), the New York Rangers (NHL) and the New York Liberty (WNBA); two development league teams -- the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and one of the leading North American esports organizations, Counter Logic Gaming. In addition, the Company features popular original entertainment productions -- the Christmas Spectacular and New York Spectacular – both starring the Radio City Rockettes, and through Boston Calling Events, produces outdoor festivals, including New England’s preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, The Stanton Social, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a flight department or travel related business.
· Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, and perform assigned duties with minimal supervision.
· Ability to initiate projects, work independently, multiple task, and meet deadlines.
· Requires flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime, and changes in shift depending on the needs of the operation.
· Knowledge of aviation weather, aircraft performance, and FAA
· regulatory requirements and terminology is required.
· Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Aviation Dispatcher’s license is desired.
· Associate Degree or the equivalent experience
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Familiarity with Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Flight scheduling software i.e. FOS or similar
· Behavior consistent with MSG values