The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; and The Chicago Theatre. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA) and the New York Rangers (NHL); two development league teams – the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and esports teams through Counter Logic Gaming, a leading North American esports organization, and Knicks Gaming, MSG’s NBA 2K League franchise. In addition, the Company features the popular original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces New England’s preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group Hospitality, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment, dining and nightlife brands including Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Cathédrale. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com
• Develop and implement a preventative maintenance program for the facility including all electrical equipment, mechanical, refrigeration, and HV/AC plumbing.
• Operate and maintain all components of the electrical, plumbing and HVAC equipment.
• Inspect and make necessary repairs as needed to electrical systems, pumps, motors, compressors, and plumbing.
• Maintain all city and LA County agency inspection records and insure timely inspections. Insure adherence to all applicable codes and regulations. Be familiar with all aspects of the building.
• Perform duties of the Fire Safety Director. As such, must be familiar with and maintain building sprinkler, standpipe, smoke purge, and emergency exit lighting systems. Must be knowledgeable of exits and paths of egress and insure exits and paths of egress are kept clear at all times.
• Operate the automated Fire Alarm system and respond to alarms and emergency situations. Assist LACFD with knowledge of facility particularly related to Life Safety Systems and planning.
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• Familiarity with event schedule and provide support for event requirements as needed
Technical/ Functional Competencies: