The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, The Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; The Chicago Theatre; and the Wang Theatre in Boston. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA), the New York Rangers (NHL) and the New York Liberty (WNBA); two development league teams -- the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and one of the leading North American esports organizations, Counter Logic Gaming. In addition, the Company features popular original entertainment productions -- the Christmas Spectacular and New York Spectacular – both starring the Radio City Rockettes, and through Boston Calling Events, produces outdoor festivals, including New England’s preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, The Stanton Social, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com
• Learn and assist in the weight room with program design and exercise technique
• Assist with logging workouts, evaluations and certain performance analysis metrics on NYR players
• General administrative duties including phone coverage, faxing, sorting mail, and calendar maintenance.
• Maintain the administrative area and order supplies for the office when needed.
• Organize, track, and submit team invoices to our finance department for payment.
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• Pursuing a degree in kinesiology, exercise science, or related field
• Interested in a career in strength and conditioning, sports science, or physical therapy
• Time commitment: attend every NYR practice day from approximately 8:30am-3:30pm
• Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Proficient in basic computer programs (Microsoft Office)
• Applicant must have their own transportation
• Must be currently enrolled in college and working toward a four year or graduate degree as a Junior or above
• Provide a letter from your school verifying enrollment (upon offer)
• College credit is based on individual school policy; it is not required for program
• GPA of 3.2 or above is preferred